jueves, 23 de noviembre de 2017

Another leopard fleece lined hoodie


Found chair revamp

We found this chair on the street the past week. At home we are always short of seats, especially when we have guest for our beloved feast. The structure appeared to be fine and we took it home.
This is the fabric I chose, as it reminded me the japanese roots of hubby.










the structure seemed to be a bit rusty and I bought primer and spray paint.


It was not rust, just plain old dirt and I applied the trusty "water&soap" remedy revealing a shiny surface. I gave up the painting and...





this is the final result. Simple, cheerful and useful.

martes, 8 de agosto de 2017

Anna dress BHL

I do not really know HOW COULD I LIVE WITHOUT THIS BEAUTY!!! I' am planning to do one undred of these. Great job from By Hand London. The fabric it is a nice and drapey poli mix satin with a kinda "sakura" print.



 and trying new tips like covering the end of the invisible zipper.


Dahlia dress

It took a bit to get the right fit for this number from a Colette pattern but I got it. Did I told you sometimes I love polka dots?
It is the Dahlia dress...all yours.........



Beryl top

I got this free pattern some time ago, and just sewed it the past week.
It is really nice and easy! Give it a try. It is the Beryl top by Histoire a coudre. The instructions aré ni grenchuda but tuerce aré a ton of pics so it is very easy to understand.


lunes, 29 de mayo de 2017

Burdastyle 06/2016 #118 Shirt


I had this beatiful, but reduced piece of Egon Von Fustenberg fabric. I fished it up from a "silk" claimed basket in a Giesse store.


I though it would be nice to sew a summerish springish shirt. I chose this pattern as I swooned at the sight of the Iris Arctica piece.





I am in love with these white ortensia flowers.



Knock off shirt for lovely husband


Hubby is an asian artist. I thought it would be a lovely idea to knock off one of his casual shirts and sew it up with a wonderful fabric I bought in Japan.
I  used the pin on paper tech to obtain the pattern and then I added the seam allowances.




this is the result on the cheeky wearer





more details of the finished piece.